Monday, April 5, 2010

Thank You for the LOVE Gifts I've received....

Jon Angelo Viado (FB wall post)
My tito mundz, fresh from Australia handed a gift added to my fund for the purchase of my daily oxygen supply, how blessed am i to receive such love and generosity,thank you tito mundz..--jonjonon Friday


Jon Angelo Viado (facebook wall post) DL and RL sent us SMS about a celeb handing a cheque for our baby Jon, how good God is to mobilize His people help our Jon Angelo...Marc Nelson (Sports Unlimited coHost), thank you very much!..hope to see you in person and thank you in our warmest way..God Bless You!-----mommy tet


March 31, 2010

Jon Angelo Viado - thank you po to the group of SMU professors who dropped by our place this morning plus a bonus gift!..salamat po!..for those who gave their shares, salamat po ng marami..salamat sir chuck, you have seen me in my mom's tummy, on birth, on early infancy and now that i am ill, i appreciate it so much that you care for me..---jonjon

No comments:

Post a Comment