Tuesday, June 30, 2009

goodbye goodbye....

i feel little sad this afternoon..three people just said "bye bye jon jon, mamimiss ka namin"..two rotator doctors from Bacolod that i have fallen in love are going home tomorrow..my regret i havent thought of taking pic of them..another regretting testimony..hay!..my PT from La Salle..his LAST day today..why do people go when I learned to get emotionally
attached since they brought the old me..i will miss your touch and time..salamat po, you shared memory I will cherish forever.

Why can't we get all the people together in the world that we really like and then just stay together? I guess that wouldn't work. Someone would leave. Someone always leaves. Then we would have to say good-bye. I hate good-byes. I know what I need. I need more hellos. ~Charles M. Schulz

No comments:

Post a Comment