Sunday, June 14, 2009

june 13, 2009 PCMC RICU 1st Bday Celeb


"ninang" daf thanks for fitting an oshkosh denim & guess polo shirt on me, that was a great job! :)


My Pictures on My Cakes - from RED RIBBON


DREAM come TRUE! Thanks Lola Bingo...


"ninong" oxanne gift presentation, He gave me cute TY babies' MAPLE & GLORY, Thanks for loving me....



DEDICATION to the LORD by Lolo Pastor Arnes Yasana


HUGE! GIGANTIC bday cards from my CLAN & from my ICU family....


"Ang munting handa ko para sa aking mga minamahal na ninong & ninong ko sa I.C.U., Thanks so much for everything po..." - jon angelo


My ICU family together with maam SOL (my fave supervisor) & other visors, Dr Darla xempre, other resident dr's, "ninong"
Douglas & his bunch of nurses


gift presentation from my ICU family, maraming salamat po sa inyong lahat!






Kainan na!!!, pics with my mama tet together with my ninong & ninangs ye, daf, A el & Migz, ana,


Picture taking with my ninang Mel & ninang Weng

No comments:

Post a Comment